Prince of Persia 3D Wallpapers
Here are two wallpapers for Prince of Persia 3D. If you know or have made other wallpapers, please e-mail me to add them here. (Click on a picture to enlarge it). For Prince of Persia 3D bootskin, click here.
How to get pop3d wallpaper
I'm not sure if this works on a downloaded game, so this is for people with the proper game.
It is the picture that appears when the install menu appears, but you can also find all different images from the same files.
1. Install the game.
2. Insert CD2.
3. Go to properties or whatever as though you were going to change your desktop wallpaper.
4. Click on 'Browse' and POP3D should appear. If not, cancel everything and find it from 'My Computer'.
5. Loads of files and folders will appear.
6. Go into 'DATA', then double click on 'Menu1'.
To make it look really good, put the desktop background colour to black and put the wallpaper image onto 'central'.
A quick note: in the 'DATA' folder, four files are named MENU1:
Just rename MENU1.DAH to MENU1.BMP
Prince of Persia 3D Windows Bootskin
- Made by Jalal Noureddine, download: pop3d.bootskin
NOTE: You need Stardock BootSkin http://www.stardock.com/products/bootskin/
Font used in the game (Tsunami MT): http://www.sendspace.com/file/tnbsye
Mods for Prince of Persia 3D
2 skin mods for POP3D (that change the Prince character): mods3.html
Available media for Prince of Persia 3D: Movies, cut scenes, sounds and music from the game, plus the dialogues. As well as the official website features (trailer, audio pack, screenshots, etc.). media3.html